Re: ToG Linux (first draft of a RFC) ...

On 12/9/23, Albretch Mueller <lbrtchx@gmail.com> wrote:
> the CIA was giving money to Ukrainian people but in
> order to get it they had to use their cell phones ;-)

 which (cell phones) they would also get "for free", mind you.

 And well ..., yes, even if you remove the networking hard and
software, all RF devices need are electrons moving around in ways you
can control and encode. Some time ago, I heard the expected news that
they had managed to sandwich a RF circuitry on the layers of a chip!
So, expect for everybody to start making their own chips at least for
their most critical infrastructure!

 There will however always be physical ways to hack a hack. Imagine a
bugged cell phone, you could always physically extend the
functionality you need and keep the cell phone itself encased in a
Faraday cage at all times.

 lbrtchx