Hardware TOTP on Linux

Hello,

First, if this post is off-topic, feel free to give me other mailing lists.

I am looking for a device, like a small phone, supporting Debian. I just need the following features:

- A small LCD screen, 4 inches max, to display letters and numbers, i.e. can be black and white. Touch screen is not needed.
- A num pad, with about two or three more keys.
- A small camera, to scan QR codes.
- An internal clock, with a DCF77 or similar device a nice plus.

I basically want to implement a hardware TOTP device, as none of them are satisfactory to me.

Some looks nice, like ReinerSCTs, but the software is not open source, and the time sync and updates are depending of the manufacturer site.

If you also know a small phone supporting Debian, it could be fine as well. **I don't need phone functions like, bluetooth, wifi, etc.**

If you know any ready to use kit, like raspberry pi or similar, with keypad or touchscreen and camera, it would be fine as well. I could accommodate with a wifi connection and implement an NTP client as well.

Thanks for your insights.

Kind regards,
André Rodier