ntpsec as server questions

Greetings all;

in the docs (thanks for hiding them & doing away with manpages) it says:
-------
To make the DHCP server in the Debian package isc-dhcp-server send NTP server
information, add a line like the following at an appropriate place:

    option ntp-servers ntp1.foo.bar, ntp2.foo.bar;
now I assume the foo.bar is to be replaced by something unique but probably referencing this system doing the serving. How would this be determined? Also "appropriate place" needs better defined.

At the other end of the local wires and switches tree on my other machines, what is the list of debian.pool.ntp.org replaced with?

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis