Re: Help to find the Debians repository

On 11/8/23 13:34, ARY SAYD SAULT wrote:
Dear Debian's Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ary I am a software engineering student at Catholic University of Salvador. I am reaching
out to you because the team and I need to analyze the evolution of
Debian software over the years and correlate it with Lehman's laws.
Obviously, for this type of work, we would not need to analyze all
the software since its release, just the most recent versions.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me and my colleagues
to find a repository where we could do this kind of analysis. If you
need any additional information from me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing
back from you soon.

Best regards, Ary