Re: Bookworm: NetworkManager

On Sat, 2023-10-21 at 17:13 -0400, Pocket wrote:
> I am just using what was installed by my scripted debian installation

A day ago when people pointed out that Network Manager only gets
installed if you select desktop install configuration, you denied that
was true by saying "Well the default install for bookworm does install
it and use it."

Now you admit you're using some kind of script to install Debian, I
think it's very misleading to call that 'a default install'. If, you
have a script you wrote or got from somewhere that installs software
that you don't want why don't you change the script, or just uninstall
Network Manager?

--
tixy