Re: Chromium under Xfce/bookworm anyone?

Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no choice - there's at least one important site (of a major
> financial institution) that I need that simply doesn't work with
> Firefox.

If I had anything to do with any financial institution, major or not,
that was so incompetent that their website wasn't browser agnostic I
would rapidly disengage myself from any involvement with that financial
institution. I care about my money!

Actually, I can generalise that. I don't do business with any
organisation whose website won't work in FF.