Re: pppoe ipv6 PD

On 07.09.23 13:56, Anssi Saari wrote:

My changes where attached in my last mail. Did you seen it?
Have a look at the mailing archive:

No, you posted only your new versions so I can't know what you
actually changed. You posted originally that you have:

[Network]
IPv6SendRA=yes
DHCPv6PrefixDelegation=yes

On the LAN side. And now you have:

[Match]
Name=enp1s0f0

[Network]
IPv6SendRA=yes
IPv6AcceptRA=no
DHCPPrefixDelegation=yes

[IPv6SendRA]
EmitDNS=no
EmitDomains=no

So was it IPv6AcceptRA=no that fixed it? Or something else?

I only have post the relevant options, so you need all of them, depending on you environment. I don't know if you want to use the DNS Server of your ISP.

For more info's about the options see 'man systemd.network'

You also need to accept RA on the ppp interface and start a dhcpv6 client there, if your ISP distribute IPv6 via dhcp.