Re: Cannot install Debian 12.1 on VirtualBox

On Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 13:16, <westk@acu.edu> wrote:

> How about selecting the non-graphical install (one downarrow-press
> away, I believe)?

I had tried that too. In that case the screen becomes gray and nothing
visible happens. Clearly something changed in Debian itself, because
in these tests I use the same VB vm, I only switch from one iso to the
other and back keeping the rest of the configuration. I am using the
netinst isos, which are the recommended ones.