Package policy?

Hi folks,

sometimes I do not understand, how debian is handling packages. Here is
another weired case.

Package roger-router: available in bullseye, NOT available in bookworm, but
again available in sid???

I can only guess, the package maintainers removed it, because it did not work
somewhow, but why then put it back again?

And if doing so, i.e. for testing purposes, why not doing so with other
packages, which were removed (for example webmin and usermin, which were never
retested again)?

The ways of package maintainers and the Lord are impervious.....

Have fun!

Hans