Re: I reinstalled debian bullsee and still have the same messages and this one too

On 7/16/23 03:59, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
Sender:  pipewire

time:  6:02:34 PM

message:  Failed to receive portal pid:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Name.Has.NO.Owner!  Could not get PID of name
"org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop:" no such name

Audit: 3

So I went online and it seems everyone has a different opinion as to
what it is with one actually saying that it is inconsequential. So which
is it?

I am using debian 11 with gnome.

Any reasons why you would reinstall Debian 11 instead of Debian stable (12)?

What you are seeing might no longer be  an issue on Bookworm.

--
John Doe