Re: fancontrol

>> i use i386 because the computer has 2Gb Ram memory only and was a present

Sounds like a good reason to me.

>> and to put 1Tb ssd and 8Gb Ram memory it’s the maximum I installed bullseye
>> i386 with the little memory..

I also run i386 on many of my machines, but note that for the machines
with more than 2GB I use an amd64 kernel because of performance problems
(like 1MB/s write access to the SSD after a while) which I haven't fully
elucidated but which disappeared when I switched to an amd64 kernel.

Also support for i386 is clearly on the way out, so I'm not sure I'd
recommend using the i386 port for a new install unless there are good
hardware-limit reasons for it.

        Stefan