Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

On Mon, May 01, 2023 at 08:31:11AM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:
> Good morning
> Thank You for email.
>

> Plonk!
>
> Wat is a plonk?
> A bug?

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/P/plonk.html

It means that person has put you on their ignore list, or killfile, or
whatever it's called in their mail reader.  They have chosen never to
see anything you write, ever again.

If you still have issues with your printer, I strongly advise you to ask
on the German mailing list, or whichever mailing list speaks your primary
language.  I don't think anyone on this list is interested in continuing
to offer help to you.