Re: repeat of previous question that has gone unanswered several times.

On 5/1/23 01:05, gene heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

I have a mixed home network, some buster, some bullseye, all up to date
a/o yesterday.

I have 2 printers shared on this bullseye main box, available as 5 or 6
printers, each configured in cups to do a specific job. Good printers,
both running on brother's own linux drivers for that printer.

All my buster machines can use both of these printers just as if they
were plugged into that machine, but a machine shop full of sawdust and
metal shavings is not a good printer environment, even if there was room
for them, which there isn't.

All of my bullseye machines are locked out, printer screen at
localhost:631 is empty, and no printers can be found and added.

But open a shell, and type "lpstat -t" and it gets the full list of
available printers on that same bullseye machine whose cups output is
empty.

Why?

Please refrain from polluting the list when you do not get an answer.

--
John Doe