Re: Debian installation using debootstrap and grub-install - no entry in ESC boot menu

Valentin Caracalla <vorubergehend@tutanota.com> writes:

> But this doesn't work either. Same problem here. However I can make
> such an EFI installation using official installation media on the same
> machine and that does work.

That recipe (and the whole post) was hard to read but don't you need
some flags for the ESP partition, like esp and possibly boot as well?
The partition table on one EFI system I have looks like this, I think
it's probably what Debian installer created:

# parted /dev/nvme0n1 print
Model: KINGSTON SA2000M8250G (nvme)
Disk /dev/nvme0n1: 250GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: gpt
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End    Size    File system     Name        Flags
 1      1049kB  538MB  537MB   fat32                       boot, esp
 2      538MB   249GB  248GB   ext4            Zippy root
 3      249GB   250GB  1024MB  linux-swap(v1)  Zippy swap  swap