Re: Was it a good idea to buy an Epson printer?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 01:36:24PM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:

> Good afternoon
>
> Thank You
> Was it a good idea to buy EPSON?
>
> Regards
> Sophie

Good evening, Sophie

Many printers can be supported in Debian: one way or another we should be
able to help you.

Since we cannot be with you to see exactly what you are doing: could you
please answer some questions for the list to help us to help you?

Just to check: Exactly which version of Debian are you using?

You can find this in the file /etc/debian_version

Which desktop environment are you running?

GNOME or KDE or one of the others?

Many desktop environments have Settings or something similar gathering
together tools to set up screens, sound and printers.

Thank you for your help in helping us :)

With best wishes

Andy Cater
or something similar which gathers together tools to set up sound, screens
and so on.