Re: "Bug" in Debian Installer?

On 15/04/2023 14:12, Geert Stappers wrote:

Way before "grub install" should have been asked

    On which disk to install

I do read "two devices were effected", I think it is the same error of

    On which disk to install

If you mean did it install Debian on the NVme ssd then no, the Windows paritition was not touched.

I was able to restore the Windows bootloader from the Win 11 ISO command line and boot again. I could even boot Windows from the Grub menu having booted Grub from the USB, but with the USB removed the NVMe SSD just gave a Grub prompt.