Re: What do all those "* * *" mean on a traceroute log?

On 4/12/23, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> After googling them, I gave Moxee a call. They answer to a subtly
> different name, but it's the same business: a Canadian/US company
> that's been family-owned through three generations. Their website
> is now hosted by godaddy, so I guess they just hang on to those old
> addresses. I don't know why they have their Moxee plant's street
> address on it. (Their godaddy registration is buttoned up in the
> modern manner.)

 Once again, "social" issues remind me of my dear grandpa Hegel ;-).
There must be idiotic people like me for "smart" people out there to
"be themselves".

 The issue at hand was the traceroute exaggerated "* * *" output, no?
BTW, I made sure to put a "'little' tin hat" on my post and phrased it
knowing well "it would be archived", but, in case you want to believe
me, those actions weren't directed at you.

 Here are my candidate elucidations (and from the little corner from
which I see reality Occam's Razor doesn't really apply); either the
"international community" (tm) doesn't like that niggah me has to
download vast amounts of data items (it is almost exclusively text
anyway, so I don't know what the big deal is and I have noticed people
on the same network (using windows terminals) with more than one
browser window open watching high def videos) so, it might be my usage
patterns which is flagged as "dangerous" dude misbehaving.

 There is also some idiotic perp invariably dressed on a pink shirt
that USG is paying to occupy a relatively retired seat where I used to
sit my days. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of him for you
to "analyze it" ...

 lbrtchx