Re: Mailing list usage questions

On Wed, 12 Apr 2023 12:38:37 -0400
Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jeffrey,

>I don't think I would blame GMail for that. Maybe it's the sender's MUA?

It's well known that google discard what they see as 'duplicate'
messages.  It is nothing to do with the sender's MUA.

Always remember google's 'email' offering is non-RFC compliant in
various areas, and should therefore be treated with suspicion.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"