Re: /libfreenect/build/wrappers/python/freenect3.c:747:10: fatal error: numpy/arrayobject.h: File or directory not found

On Sat, Apr 01 2023 at 10:42:11 PM, Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to compile libfreenect because I want to use my kinect xbox 360
> on Debian 11. I'm following the tutorial that I've found here :

libfreenect is already packaged in debian.  Is there a reason you're
building from source?  It seems like quite a complex package to build.
If you must, consider taking a look at the existing debian packaging for
hints.

--
regards,
kushal