Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

My illustrious team leaders and senior debian-user list-members,

Thank you for replying to my email and for your help.

I had posted another, a second message on the issue and clarified my
requirements. But between this time, a couple of emails were received
from Mr. Davidson, and also from Mr. Stefan Monnier, Mr. Van Snyder
and Mr. Greg Wooledge.

I thank Mr. Davidson and Mr. Greg Wooledge for their advice. I fondly
remember Mr. Wooledge and his support earlier too.

Since my earlier 2nd post on this very subject at Sat, 1 Apr 2023
09:07:30 +0530 with message-Id:
[🔎] CAEG4cZUS4DYT02PVm5bYvrpxTxVDEYBTHFGWHRHi80uPoY962A@mail.gmail.com
makes my need clear, I would like to avoid diff. My reason has been
posted in that earlier 2nd post.

Dear Mr. Stefan Monnier and Mr. Van Snyder:
Unfortunately, I once tried to learn emacs but it is complex. So it is
difficult for me to use diff from within emacs. I am sorry that I am
not a worthy student.

I would refer to my earlier post but like to repeat the last
paragraphs of that post:
[quote]
Bottom line is: icdiff is wonderful, but from a terminal it becomes
limited. Can;t a good programmer have icdiff ported to GUI? It would
be the best solution available for me, and for people like me.

The above limitations directs me to suggest to Debian Teams across all
Mailing Lists and the Board to have GPT4 added to extend
functionalities of GNU-Linux systems, for example, in this present
case, have icdiff extended to a GUI, and then have gifted and humane
programmers work in tandem with GPT4 to plug in the insecurities
accompanying a new program.

Thank you for your suggestions. Shall be expecting better solutions
with my having explained my needs clearer this time.
[/quote]

Best wishes,
Rajib B
Etc.