Re: question about rc.local

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 20:44:43 -0500
rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> (1) I rarely use the gmail webmail client, but (2) when I do, it is
> not easy to bottom post, from memory, what I do is click on the place
> near the bottom of a message that inserts the previous message (or,
> at least shows it), then I intersperse my reply within that as
> appropriate (and delete what is inappropriate).
>
> I'm much happier with a "real" email client.

You might try claws-mail. It lets you select some text in an email.
Then, when you hit "reply", you get only that text in your response
email. That makes it easy to get rid of cruft.

Claws-mail also places the cursor after the last paragraph of
the quoted material.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com