Re: does your Thunderbird for deb11 often become unresponsive?

On 3/4/23 02:17, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
I don't have any issues with TB on a PC with operating system on SSD.
If I had to guess the culprit, it could be a failing HDD.
You should check "/var/log/syslog" for anything suspicious and\or "smartctl". This also could be a symptom of resource starvation. Run "free -h" and\or "top" to see if there is any resource hogs.

Thank Alexander, but i don't think hard disk cause trouble. other programs, including firefox are normal. i have buster in same disk: deb11 at sda2, deb10 at sda3, i am using tb for deb10 now, it's ok