Re: Debian 11 upgrade to Debian 12

On 28/02/2023 09:03, Timothy M Butterworth wrote:
All,

I just updated my media center PC from Debian Bullseye to Debian Bookworm. The upgrade went alright. I initially had to download almost 2GB of 1640 packages. Around 600 failed to upgrade and I had to manually install them in small chunks to fix the dependencies. Other than that the upgrade went relatively smoothly and I am liking the new color scheme and wallpapers.

Anyone else have any good or bad experiences upgrading to bookworm.

I could not wait and actually upgraded last year :D Everything went fine, I was on typical Testing flow of packages, and bugs were present (especially in KDE and Radeon graphics). Now all packages are frozen, all bugs I was experiencing are fixed, awaiting final bug fixing and eventually official release. 🥰

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/