Re: Problems with host sleeping

Hi,

Did you checked the hardware?

Best regards,

El 10/01/2023 a las 22:44, Tom Browder escribió:
I just got a new PC and installed Deb 11 (nonfree) and cannot figure out how to keep it from powering down after some delay.

For instance, when in the middle of the install process I had to leave for "honey dos" and, when I returned, the computer was powered down. When I powered on again, I got an unexpected grub shell.

I have to leave for a the evening, but the CPU is AMD, ASUS motherboard, Corsair case. The build was from Silent PC. Details to follow, but I don't remember ever seeing that behavior before. it sure makes it hard to do an install in pieces.

Best regards,

-Tom