Re: Limiting ssh access: by MAC Address?

On 1/3/23 23:06, Tom Browder wrote:
Is it possible to use UFW to limit ssh access to a server by an external
host by its MAC address?

I now have a permanent IPv4 address for my home IP router and would like to
access my home server from my laptop when away from home, but allow no
other external access. Is that possible?

This is in addition to the other answers.

If you have a server which is publicly  available, you can only
"restrict" by IP, rate limiting, port nocking and having your server
properly secured and isolated.

--
John Doe