Re: I have some errors

Oh well can you be more specific om about how to do that? What commands to use? I would like to try that.
Thx for the reply much appreciated.
Samir B

Skickat från Proton Mail mobil

-------- Originalmeddelande --------
Den 1 jan. 2023 15:41, Jeremy Hendricks < jwh1981@gmail.com> skrev:

Samir,

It’s most likely, based on your message, that the lightsail instance it’s too small ram wise. I’d manually remove the plug-in from the wp-plugins folder and start it again.

Thank you