Re: stopping mass surveillance

On 1/9/84 19:84, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,
Can't comment on something you haven't elaborated upon.
First step, explain why your idea is better than, say, Tor.

It is about solving a problem that counts as technically unsolveable.
The idea is about making any type of traffic correlation including timing attacks very hard up to impossible. It also would make statistical analyses of routed traffic, by user behaviour caused network traffic routing much more catchier. If the product is available it will be very hard even for government agencies and people with huge amounts of money and access to large parts of the internet infrastructure to reallocate traffic back to sender or destination. Imagine agencies could not distinguish a difference between all of your users. Does it not sound interesting?

This solutions needs to be developed to reclaim our fundamental rights technically and enforce our right to privacy. It is right before 1984 and we need a privacy revolution, an enforcement of privacy.