Re: Windows on VMware on Deb 11: safely usable?

Helli. You need to install these packages. As root (or sudo) apt
install qemu-kvm libvirt-clients libvirt-daemon libvirt-daemon-system
bridge-utils virtinst virt-manager. It is a good idea to add your user
to libvirt and ibvirt-qemu groups. As root (or sudo) #adduser username
libvirt #adduser username libvirt-qemu. Also reboot is required.