Re: Updating kernels impossible when /boot is getting full

Ilkka Huotari [2021-08-01 07:20:20] wrote:
> I'm using Ubuntu 21. My /boot partition size is 500M and it's getting full:

Notice that this is a Debian mailing-list, so questions about Ubuntu are
not really "on topic".

AFAIK Ubuntu handles the initrd files and kernels slightly differently
from what Debian does, so you'll probably be better served asking this
on an Ubuntu mailing-list or forum, otherwise you risk getting
confusing advice.

        Stefan