Re: Can't connect to torproject.org

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:25:24AM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> I feel silly for not being able to figure this out.
>
> I can't connect to torproject.org via either Firefox or Chromium. The
> browsers object that HSTS is in place and they don't recognize the
> site's certificate (SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER). There's no opportunity
> offered to add an exception.

Funny. I just tried https://torproject.org/ with firefox (78.8.0esr)
and it didn't complain.

That said, I definitely remember struggling with situations à la
"no, I won't let you connect to that site because the certificate
is BAD and I know better than you, dammit".

Each of those times I haven't changed my browser for lack of less-bad
alternatives :-(

Cheers
 - t