Problem with X when changing to console

Hi folks,

since some months I am looking for an issue and I hope, someone might know
more and can help.

The issue is the following: I am running plasma and Nvidia proprietrary
driver. When I change to a console with CTL+ALT+F1, and after some seconds
back with ALT+F7, then X has crashed.

It looks for me, that the nvidia module was unloaded, and I am rather sure,
that I made a setting in the past, where the nvidia module should be unloaded,
when changing to a console.

But the problem is: I can not remember any more, where I did this setting!

Does anyone know, where this option can be set / unset?

If this is a bug in the nvidia module (what I do not believe at the moment, as
on my other computers this behaviour does not appear), please drop me a note.

Thank you for any help and stay healthy

Best regards

Hans