Re: Can't do apt-update because code name is changed from bullseye to bookworm

Op 18-08-2021 om 06:51 schreef Richard Forst:

When doing apt-get update, debian throws following error. It looks like because the code name changed from bullseye to bookworm.

E: Repository 'http://security.debian.org testing-security InRelease' changed its 'Codename' value from 'bullseye-security' to 'bookworm-security'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
E: Repository 'https://deb.debian.org/debian testing InRelease' changed its 'Codename' value from 'bullseye' to 'bookworm'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
N: Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'https://download.zulip.com/desktop/apt stable InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'i386'

However in my sources.list is neither bullseye nor bookworm as below (I use testing-security). How can I fix this error?Thanks

The Suite for testing changed from bullseye to bookworm, so you get this
message. Fix it by adding the --allow-releaseinfo-change switch to
apt-get update.
By the way, there hasn't been anything in testing-security for years, so
you might as well remove it from your sources.list.

Regards,
Frank