Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

On Wed, 2020-10-14 at 17:55 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Mi, 14 oct 20, 15:31:14, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> > To,
> > The Team User,
> > debian-user@lists.debian.org,
> > Debian.org
> >
> > My dear illustrious Team User Leaders,
> >
> > Good afternoon, leaders.
>
> Hello,
>
> The debian-user list is just a mailing list subscribed by users of
> Debian (such as yourself). While there are some Debian Developers
> subscribed (thanks!) most of us are just regular users, with no
> particular position in the Debian community.
>
> Communication style on Debian channels is rather informal (i.e. on
> first
> name basis, as you would address a work colleague, not a superior).
>
> Addressing us with such formality is... hilarious :)

I just put these things down to cultural differences, this mode of
address seems to be prevalent from people with a timezone of +5:30 so I
just mentally do s/Dear illustrious team leaders/Hi there/ an move on
:-)

--
Tixy