Re: new camera

Gene Heskett wrote:

> I'll give that a try, but it really has to run on a wheezy install, using
> camview, which has the target structure for precision point location
> built in.

I understand you very well - it might be this one liner is from the time of
wheeze as I used back then (wheezy jessie) a dvb tuner and webcam scanner a
lot. I was also looking recently and found out some of it was not working
on the newer hardware and came to the above solution which I put in another
script. IT might be it depends on the video driver (for the hardware) in
use.
Unfortunately I am not a VLC user and can't tell you how to do it in vlc :(

regards