Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

I've another example: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2020/06/msg00016.html
One more time, I started a new line with "From" which got escaped with a leading ">".
Result: dkim=fail reason="body hash does not match".
Maybe it's the root cause after all...
Does someone else have DKIM issues as well? Or maybe you don't pay attention to that ;)

Anyway, what I understand so far is that one has no guarantee DKIM will succeed when writing to mailing lists. Maybe it's not so serious as long as there is no specific DMARC policy discarding the emails...

l0f4r0