Re: geolocation services disabled and Gnome maps

On 2020-04-09 13:49, Anil F Duggirala wrote:
hello,
I am running Gnome 3 in Debian Buster. I am wondering why, even though
my Location Services are set to Off (and has always been set to Off),
when  I enter the Gnome Maps application, it determines and shows my
location on the map.
thank you,

What I'm not understanding is why there are these complex window manager things. Presumably people want an easy way to click on a picture and make use some software ?

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31