Re: Zoom conferencing

Hello Nazar,
I have installed the flatpak with the latest version. I am running
Debian 10 and Gnome. When trying to share the screen a message comes up
saying that screen sharing is only available in Gnome on Wayland on
Debian 9+,, and screen sharing does not start. I am baffled by this.
Did you install this from the flatpak??
thank you,

Anil