Re: fix for no ssh

On Lu, 08 iul 19, 09:44:51, Curt wrote:
> On 2019-07-08, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> What?
> >
> > Is there something wrong with the current wording?
>
> I guess, as I thought I was referring to the release-notes, which
> haven't been.

English is not my first language so I'm not sure what you mean here.
Please kindly rephrase.

If there is still some inaccuracy please do provide more details
(preferably with references) otherwise it's impossible to fix.

> > Yes, please! I'm sure you know how to use reportbug ;)
>
> Actually, I don't, but I could give it a try.

You've been using Debian long enough, I'm sure you'll work it out ;)

> There was some uncertainty in a recent thread about whether "it" had
> been fixed or not.

With "it" being...

> > I have no idea which daemons on my system are using getramdom().
>
> You got me there. AFAIK, openssh and openssl.

Apparently nowadays many daemons need it, and not only for encryption
(e.g. to generate UUIDs).

Kind regards,
Andrei