Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

On Thursday 07 February 2019 12:57:15 Ric Moore wrote:

> On 2/6/19 8:30 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >>
> >> People have been prosecuted for evading the controls in that way.
> >> The government doesn't need to prove that any other illegal
> >> activity was involved or intended: evading the reporting
> >> requirements is a crime in itself.
> >
> > Maybe, but if they jailed everybody that did it, we'd need at least
> > 20x more beds in the jails.+
>
> No kidding. Gene, I'm finally getting my dream sailboat, at almost 70
> years old, and I'll be spending a lot more than 10k. But, it will be
> up to my bank to report the transaction, not me.

Bruce has one he'd like to sell. Older, cuddy cabin, towable by even a
small car. Probably needs more than a paint job by now. But likely less
than 10k too. <Black Wolfe <blackwolfe@charter.net> if interested.

> "Do what you want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate!"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
> Yo ho Ric

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)