Re: You removed Weboob package over pollitical reasons?Whole Internet laughs at you

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018, 11:50 Curt <curty@free.fr wrote:
On 2018-12-26, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 04:25:18PM +0100, deloptes wrote:
>> Ivan Ivanov wrote:
>>=20
>> > When a technical project starts making their decisions over pollitical
>> > reasons [...]
>
>> I solved my problem by installing the sysv package in debian.
>
> Please, don't feed the trolls.

Yeah.

The problem with weboob is it's not clever or funny even in the
provinces; there's no wordplay or rhyme or reason to the naming scheme;
it's fucking stupid, is what it is, and doesn't even qualify as "beauf."

I'm surprised that young Frenchies are involved in this.

Actually, I do find it to be mildly clever and funny - indeed somewhat cute.

But censors are not, and censorship is downright evil. Period.

Censorship, like cancer, should be watched for constantly, and cut out as soon as detected, lest it metastasize irreversibly.

BTW . . .    "fucking stupid"?  Language, Carl.

: )

Oh, and, belated Merry Christmas!