Re: do you find old firefox is better than new one?

On 12/21/2018 10:35 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello Stefan,

Am 2018-12-20 hackte Stefan Monnier in die Tasten:
It's too easy to click it by mistake.
I want to turn off not just the misfeature but also the popup.
I found after a long search in a bunch of forum articles and in
bugzilla (YES, it is a very well known bug!)

about:config :

media.gmp-widevinecdm.enabled  ->  false
media.gmp-widevinecdm.visible  ->  false

and the problem is regulated!

         Stefan
I gave up on Firefox a long time ago. They keep changing the program, changing the GUI, and I can't stand it. I have been using the PaleMoon Browser, which seems to be a clone of some earlier version of Firefox, and they don't mess with it all the time, like Mozilla.
--doug