Re: do you find old firefox is better than new one?

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Also my ThinkPad T400 has 4GByte of memory and 4GByte of Swap and
> Firefox eat it in less the 24 hours by kicking other Applications.
>
> Also there is NO POSSIBILITY to limit th wbcache size...
> Firefox 64 is eating currently 26GByte of my diskspace!

I think you've been using FF a lot then

I've been using FF since it was netscape, never purged my .mozilla directory
and ATM it has

$ du -sh .mozilla/
257M    .mozilla/

Do you really mean 26GB or it is MB? Did you have a look what is using that
much space in .mozilla directory?

regards