Re: ssh trouble

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:00:12PM +0000, Glenn English wrote:
> Hmmm. When I search the web to find out what KexAlgorithms means, I
> find I've been there before (the 76 year old memory is less than
> optimal). Looking more promising. Thanks, Marc.

Key Exchange Algorithms.  Should be documented in ssh_config(5) and
sshd_config(5).

The important point is that the client will have a list of these things,
and the server will have a list of these things, and there must be at
least *one* in common between the two lists, or else communication will
not occur.