Re: ot: of a sort, alternative news collection sources?

Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> writes:

> If not, does anyone know of an alternative source that provides a
> collection of news stories from various outlets in one place?

Does collaboratively-edited publishing meet the need?

    Anyone can contribute, and articles are written collaboratively for
    a global audience. We strive at all times to meet the policy of
    writing and reporting from a neutral point of view, ensuring our
    reporting is as fair as possible.

    Furthermore, everything we write is cited, to maintain the highest
    standards of reliability.

    <URL:https://www.wikinews.org/>

--
 \     “As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it |
  `\          that was very pleasurable — until I realized it wasn't a |