Re: Using a Debian Stretch netinstaller image as a Rescue Disk

On 8/17/2018 4:05 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Yes, once language and keyboard get selected type the less than
character.  That should get you a numbered menu on the screen.  One of
those numbers will allow you to execute a shell.  When I do a debian
install, I like to get into this menu as soon as possible since I save
install logs to disk and like to set priority to low and then continue

You can also set the priority to low using boot kernel parameter or selecting "expert mode" which does that per default.

--
John Doe