Re: Disable new feature on Jessie / KDE 4.14.2

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 02:48:51 PM Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:28:07 -0400
> rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hello rhkramer@gmail.com,
>
> >There is a new (to me) feature on my Jessie / KDE 4.14.2 which I do not
> >like and would like to disable -- I don't even know what to call it to
> >try googling
>
> Not sure what to call them either.  Gestures, maybe.  However....
>
> To disable them, go to KDE's Settings, Workspace, Desktop Behaviour,
> Screen Edges(1).  There, you'll find a black monitor image with selection
> boxes at each corner and middle of each edge.  You can (de)select the
> one(s) you want.  Click Apply and you're done.
>
> (1) At least that's where it is in KDE5/Plasma.  Shouldn't be too
> different in KDE4.

Thanks, (in essence), that worked!

IN more detail (for future reference, quite possibly my own), I went to:

(the) K (menu) =>
Settings =>
System Settings =>
Workspace Behavior =>
Screen Edges

Then I clicked on the "dot" in the upper right corner of the image of the
screen and chose "No action" instead of "Present Windows - All Desktops"