Re: totem not working

On 2018-02-26, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2018, Greg Wooledge wrote:
>
>> https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=totem
>
>    thank you Greg for this link.
>    Now, I actually got 2 answers,but with so many users, I would expect
>    a little more.

I pressed 'm' in Totem and also got a search box (or whatever they're
called).

I don't play DVDs and had no DVD in the player (which is in the other
room because I yanked it out of this machine for reasons extraneous to
the thread).

I read that gxine has 'full menu navigation support'; it is available in
Debian Stretch, but doesn't seem actively developped (as opposed to
actively maintained)---inference drawn from a gander at the web site.

http://xinehq.de/index.php/faq#AEN236

--
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
-Oscar Wilde