Re: [OT] debian (or debian like) terminal program for android

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:46:39 -0500
Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:

> aside:
> ,----
> | Having such a time trying to google this.  It seems google has been
> | dumbed down to the point where +word or "these words" no longer force
> | those things to be in the hits.
> `----
>
> Can anyone tell me if there is a serious terminal program for android
> phones?
>
> I mean a full OS and the basic commands.  Especially I'd like to have
> ssh and scp among them.
>
> What I've already tried and found lacking:
>
> Terminux

I assume you mean termux? Can you explain what, exactly, you found
lacking?

There's also this:

https://www.xda-developers.com/guide-installing-and-running-a-gnulinux-environment-on-any-android-device/

Celejar