Re: Limerick twiddling (was Re: I do not want to install Linux)

On Friday, February 09, 2018 04:58:49 PM The Wanderer wrote:
> I don't know about the distros, but Bali is the name of a place (and I'm
> relatively sure I've heard it pronounced that way), and Kali is the name
> of a Hindu goddess (and I'm even more certain it's pronounced that way).

Ok, it seems that most references agree with your pronunciation.

I must have bad ears (or listened to the song with a bad transistor radio when
I was a kid).  I tried listening to the song several times, and, although
sometimes I thought I heard it my way, I guess she really says / sings it your
way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JoKlDMYACQ