Re: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 64-bit

Every BIOS has its own key combination to enter the BIOS and/or choose a boot device for a single boot.  For my system, it is DEL and F11, respectively.  In most cases, the first screen you see after you turn on the computer should tell you what button to press.  If it says nothing, try repeatedly hitting DEL, F11, and F12.  One of those should work. :)